1. LPs to VCs: Cut Fund Size, Show Us the Money and Stop Lying – by Joanna Glasner
2. PE Funds Increasingly Struggle to Hold ‘First Close’ – by Connie Loizos
3. Twitter CEO Costolo on Improv, VCs and Burritos – by Joanna Glasner
4. Andreessen: Decline of IPOs Could Hit Middle Class – by Reuters
5. TPG Scores Big Windfall with Quintiles, Northern Tier IPOs – by Luisa Beltran
6. Jobs of the Week: Apollo, Blackstone, NYSTRS and SVB Hiring in London and NYC – by Angela Sormani
7. Grotech Ventures Raises $225 Million With Simple Pitch: We Sell Our Startups – by Connie Loizos
8. Game Over: U.S. LBO Returns Beat Public Equities – David Toll
9. Blackstone Planning to Create New Hedge Fund – FT – by Reuters
10. CTI Foods Sells to Private Equity for Third Time – by Luisa Beltran
Image credit: Photo courtesy of ShutterStock
Take your pick!
- Buyouts delivers exclusive news and analysis about private equity deals, fundraising, top-quartile managers and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.
- VC Journal provides exclusive news and analysis about venture capital deals, fundraising, top-quartile investors and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.