1. Jobs of the Week: Blackstone and Dell are Recruiting – by Angela Sormani
2. Airport Parking Entrepreneur with Obama Ties Starting Vistria Group with $500M Target – by Steve Gelsi
3. News brief: Catterton Partners Invests in CorePower Yoga
4. Snowden Fallout Comes at Bad Time for Private Equity – by Greg Roumeliotis and Soyoung Kim
5. Private Equity Fundraising Improves in the Second Quarter – by Mark Boslet
6. News brief: Vestar Capital Partners Names Alpert and Rosner as Co-Presidents
7. News brief: Thoma Bravo to Buy Intuit Financial Services for Approximately $1.025 Bln
8. Irving Place, Oaktree to Sell Chesapeake to Carlyle – by Luisa Beltran
9. KarpReilly Nears Sale of Miller’s Ale House to Roark – by Luisa Beltran
10. VCJ Report: Hardware is Sexy Again! – by Venture Capital Journal
Take your pick!
- Buyouts delivers exclusive news and analysis about private equity deals, fundraising, top-quartile managers and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.
- VC Journal provides exclusive news and analysis about venture capital deals, fundraising, top-quartile investors and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.