Here are the 10 most popular posts on peHUB for June 13 – 19.
1. Jobs of the week: CalPERS, Gores Group, Oklahoma and TPG recruiting
2. How to build a career in private equity investor relations
3. I’m innovating my brains out over here
4. Highlighting the pay discrepancy among LPs
5. TransFirst, backed by Welsh Carson, explores IPO: Sources
6. Greycroft grabs $200 mln for growth fund
7. How to break into private equity
8. Newer, top-performing funds attract premium secondaries prices
9. Former NEA venture fellow to launch D.C.-facing fund
10. Bain, Blackstone to make 2.2x their money with Michaels IPO
- The secrets to a successful career in private equity
- Hot or not? Why good-looking men get all the funding
- Five tips to make breaking into PE easier
Just for fun. Is your boss gone for the day? Check out this app from PlayBuzz, which says it can guess your age if you answer 15 questions.