We’re changing things up a bit to help readers find more great stuff. The top 10 is now available in two editions: one for venture capital and one for private equity. The VC version appears on Thursdays, while the PE edition hits on Fridays.
Here are the 10 most popular venture capital-related posts on peHUB for July 31 – Aug. 6.
1. Airbnb inks $475 mln from Sequoia and Andreessen Horowitz
2. Nordstrom buys VC-backed men’s clothing service Trunk Club
3. Mega-funds dominate venture capital fundraising
4. Jobs of the Week: Alliance Bernstein, SVB, Vista Equity recruiting
5. Exclusive: Canaan Partners targets $600 mln for Fund X
6. South Africa boosts venture capital with tax regime changes
7. Celtic House, Auvik Networks, and the rise of the Canadian serial entrepreneur
8. Venture capital returns keep bulking up
9. Neuroscience deals a no-brainer: VCJ
10. Startup offers legal work from the cloud
For subscribers to peHUB sister publication Venture Capital Journal, here are the top three online stories over the past seven days.
Not a VCJ subscriber? Well, grab your credit card and click here.
Top 10 photo courtesy of ShutterStock. Photo modified by Lawrence Aragon