Tel Aviv-based Emaze, an online presentation tool, has secured $2 million in Series A funding. FirstTime Venture Capital led the round.
TEL AVIV, November 3, 2014 – Online presentation platform emaze today announced it closed a $2 million Series A round led by FirstTime Venture Capital. This brings the company’s overall funding, including a seed round of $800,000, to a collective $2.8 million.
emaze is a powerful and dynamic presentation tool. With its cloud-based platform, users can easily create, collaborate and share presentations with advanced features such as side-to-side movement, 3D interactivity, sound, video integration, playback and more. Key features include:
· More than 80 professionally designed templates incorporating advanced features such as 3D, panning and zooming movement, animation, automatic translation, sound effects & more
· Video integration and playback from within the presentation
· Live data such as a Twitter feed, Survey Monkey results, NASDAQ Ticker, Google Maps, etc
· Shareability via a link. Users click on the “share” button to generate a link that can be used to access, edit or demo the presentation from anywhere, anytime
· Easy collaboration for multiple users (options to enable permissions to view, edit)
· Built entirely on HTML5 providing full capabilities on any screen
emaze plans to use the round of funding to scale infrastructure, teams and technology to continue to provide unparalleled design and presentation capabilities and move beyond the status quo. “I am thrilled to continue to innovate and provide emaze users with fresh and exciting designs that are easily accessible and have a direct impact on their business,” said Motti Nisani, Co-founder and CEO of emaze. “This investment will also allow us to accelerate global marketing efforts and bring awareness for emaze to our vastly growing markets in education and small businesses. My goal is to help build emaze into the most advanced presentation tool on the market.”
emaze suits a variance of needs across industries and is targeted to anyone who wants to express, present or showcase an idea or product in an engaging and effective format. Since launching out of beta earlier this year, emaze has registered more than 750K users and more than 3.5 million presentations have been created on the emaze platform.
emaze, the powerful and dynamic online presentation tool, allows anyone to effortlessly create stunning presentations. With emaze’s cloud-based technology, users can create, edit and playback presentations from any device, wherever they are. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, the company and was founded by Motti Nisani, Shai Schwartz and Dr. Arie Livshin. For more information, please visit: www.emaze.com/ or follow them on Twitter and Facebook.