Mad Mobile Inc. said Monday it acquired KidoZen Inc. Financial terms weren’t announced. Tampa, Florida-based KidoZen, which raised $6 million in VC funding, provides an enterprise mobile app platform for end-to-end mobile application management.
TAMPA, Fla., Nov. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Mad Mobile, Inc. announced that it has acquired the assets of KidoZen, Inc., a company recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor for Mobile App Development in 2015.
The KidoZen mobile platform currently powers enterprise mobile applications for Citrix, Koch Industries, JM Family Enterprises, IFF, Bell & Howell, and other leading companies.
Mad Mobile plans to integrate the KidoZen technology with its proven Mad.X platform to offer the most powerful mobile-first platform on the market featuring:
• Instant mobile integration with Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce and 50+ other enterprise systems. More data connectors than any other platform.
• Unique mobile data orchestration, optimization, and atomization
• Mobile UI builder with starter templates
• Plug-in mBaaS services for mobile functions
• Comprehensive analytics to measure API and app performance
• Enterprise App Store for public and private app distribution
The KidoZen platform enhances Mad Mobile’s capability to offer its customers a choice of delivery models: full-service, self-service, hybrid, cloud or on-premise. Mad Mobile builds complex, highly transactional mobile applications for top companies such as Sysco, AutoNation, Major League Baseball, Payless Shoesource, and Aeropostale.
In conjunction with the closing of the transaction, core members of the KidoZen team including a development group located inBuenos Aires, Argentina will transition to Mad Mobile, while service for KidoZen customers will be uninterrupted.
“This is a very exciting day for our company and customers. Our combined technologies will enable us, and our customers, to build enterprise applications faster and better than ever,” said Bruce Bennett, Chief Executive Officer of Mad Mobile.
About Mad Mobile, Inc.:
Mad Mobile powers mobile experiences for the Global 2000. Our solutions span multiple omnichannel touchpoints including smartphone, tablet, apps, and in-store experiences. Mad Mobile is recognized by Gartner and Forrester as a leader in full service mCommerce platforms. Mad Mobile has experienced rapid growth since inception with an impressive client list of global brands. Mad Mobile is a disruptive force in enterprise mobility. The company is privately held.
About KidoZen, Inc.:
KidoZen was founded in December 2011 to democratize enterprise mobility by providing the fastest, most affordable and secure way to deploy enterprise mobile applications. Over its short time in the market, KidoZen received over $6 Million in venture capital funding and has been recognized by Gartner and Forrester as a leader in the Mobile Enterprise space. KidoZen launched the industry’s first enterprise Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) in February 2013 and set the pace of the industry by delivering a next-generation enterprise mobile app platform for end-to-end mobile application management.
Take your pick!
- Buyouts delivers exclusive news and analysis about private equity deals, fundraising, top-quartile managers and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.
- VC Journal provides exclusive news and analysis about venture capital deals, fundraising, top-quartile investors and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.