Hancock Capital Management added six investment professionals to its leveraged senior loan platform. They include: Eric Barton, Jeff Bottcher, Ryan Reko, Patrick Kilrea, Brian Cihlar and Conner Moriarty.
BOSTON, May 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Hancock Capital Management (HCM) has expanded its leveraged senior loan platform with the addition of six investment professionals to its team in Chicago. The new staff, whose appointments are effective immediately, includes:
• Eric Barton, Director, Originations. Mr. Barton, who has nearly 20 years of leveraged lending and asset management experience, joined HCM from Crescent Capital;
• Jeff Bottcher, Director, Underwriting. Mr. Bottcher, who has more than 16 years in accounting and leveraged lending experience, joined HCM from Antares Capital;
• Ryan Reko, CFA, Director, Underwriting. Mr. Reko, who has nearly 10 years of leveraged lending experience, joined HCM from CIT Group;
• Patrick Kilrea, Associate, Underwriting. Mr. Kilrea, who has more than five years of syndications and leveraged lending experience, joined HCM from Barings LLC;
• Brian Cihlar, Associate, Underwriting. Mr. Cihlar, who has more than five years of accounting and finance experience, joined HCM from Guggenheim Partners; and
• Conner Moriarty, Associate, Underwriting. Mr. Moriarty, who has three years of leveraged lending experience, joined HCM from NewStar Financial.
“We are pleased to have attracted such a talented and experienced group of originators and underwriters to our team,” said Devon Russell, Senior Managing Director, Hancock Capital Management. “The expansion of the Leveraged Senior Credit Team will advance the early success of the platform, which includes transactions supporting three private equity firms.”
About Hancock Capital Management LLC
Hancock Capital Management (HCM), which has offices in Boston, New York, and Chicago, was formed in 2000 to provide private market solutions consisting of equity co-investments, senior and junior debt financing in sponsored and unsponsored transactions, and primary and secondary private equity fund investments. The firm manages these investments on a coordinated basis and with a common focus on the U.S. middle market.
Additional information on HCM can be found at http://www.hancockcapitalllc.com. Hancock Capital Management, LLC is not authorized to provide, and does not provide investment advice or investment advisory services. Additionally, the provided information is not intended nor should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or to participate in an investment strategy.
About Manulife Asset Management
Manulife Asset Management is the global asset management arm of Manulife, providing comprehensive asset management solutions for investors. This investment expertise extends across a broad range of public and private asset classes, as well as asset allocation solutions. As at March 31, 2017, assets under management for Manulife Asset Management were approximately C$477 billion (US$358 billion, GBP£286 billion, EUR€335 billion).
Manulife Asset Management’s public markets units have investment expertise across a broad range of asset classes including public equity and fixed income, and asset allocation strategies. Offices with full investment capabilities are located in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, and the Philippines. In addition, Manulife Asset Management has a joint venture asset management business in China, Manulife TEDA. The public markets units of Manulife Asset Management also provide investment management services to affiliates’ retail clients through product offerings of Manulife and John Hancock. John Hancock Asset Management is a division of Manulife Asset Management.
Additional information about Manulife Asset Management may be found at ManulifeAM.com.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers’ needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. As of March 31, 2017, we had $1 trillion (US$754 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26.3 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Take your pick!
- Buyouts delivers exclusive news and analysis about private equity deals, fundraising, top-quartile managers and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.
- VC Journal provides exclusive news and analysis about venture capital deals, fundraising, top-quartile investors and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.