PE Hub Editors Luisa Beltran, Sam Sutton and Chris Witkowsky kick things off with a discussion of new Preqin data that shows the industry’s diversity problem. Next, Sutton interviews Bronwyn Bailey of the American Investment Council about PE firms’ best practices for recruiting and retaining women. Finally, Witkowsky chats with Caitlin Riederer, an associate at Charlesbank who is just starting her career in the industry.
If the embed doesn’t work, please click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Miss a previous podcast? Check out our archive:
- Episode 1: When PE firms sell themselves
- Episode 2: Big money and capital calls
- Episode 3: Healthcare, SunTx and JJ Jelincic
- Episode 4: Donald Trump, taxes and a curious clawback
Take your pick!
- Buyouts delivers exclusive news and analysis about private equity deals, fundraising, top-quartile managers and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.
- VC Journal provides exclusive news and analysis about venture capital deals, fundraising, top-quartile investors and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.