BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings Inc said June 27 that it priced its IPO at 37.5 million shares at $17 each, the top of its $15 to $17 price range. The company is expected to begin trading on the NYSE on June 28 under the ticker “BJ.” BJ’s is backed by CVC Capital Partners and Leonard Green & Partners.
BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., June 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. (“BJ’s”) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 37,500,000 shares of its common stock, at a public offering price of $17.00 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 5,625,000 shares of common stock. Shares of the Company’s common stock are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on June 28, 2018 under the ticker symbol “BJ”. The offering is expected to close on July 2, 2018, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
BofA Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank Securities, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, and J.P. Morgan are serving as joint lead book-running managers and as representatives of the underwriters for the proposed offering. Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Jefferies and Wells Fargo Securities are also serving as book-running managers for the proposed offering. Nomura, Baird, Guggenheim Securities, Natixis, William Blair and Siebert Cisneros Shank & Co., L.L.C. are serving as co-managers for the proposed offering.
The proposed offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus relating to the proposed offering, when available, may be obtained from any of the following sources:
• Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 North College Street, 3rd Floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, or via email: [email protected]; or
• Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attention: Prospectus Department, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005, via telephone: 1-800-503-4611 or via email: [email protected]; or
• Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, New York 10282, via telephone: 1-866-471-2526, or via email: [email protected]; or
• J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or via telephone: 1-866-803-9204.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
About BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. is a leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates 215 clubs and 134 BJ’s Gas® locations in 16 states.
BJ’s provides a one-stop shopping destination filled with top-quality, leading brands, including its exclusive Wellsley Farms® and Berkley Jensen® brands, along with USDA Choice meats, premium produce and delicious organics, many in supermarket sizes. BJ’s is also the only major membership warehouse club to accept all manufacturers’ coupons.
Cautionary Statement Concerning Forward Looking Statements Certain statements contained in this press release constitute forward-looking statements. Management has based these forward-looking statements on its current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While they believe these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward-looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond management’s control. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause BJ’s actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
SOURCE BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.
Take your pick!
- Buyouts delivers exclusive news and analysis about private equity deals, fundraising, top-quartile managers and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.
- VC Journal provides exclusive news and analysis about venture capital deals, fundraising, top-quartile investors and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.