It’s that time again. The days are shorter. The temperature is dropping. And Buyouts is now accepting nominations for its 19th annual Deal of the Year awards, honoring exceptional buyouts that were fully or mostly realized in 2018. The deadline for submissions is Friday, Feb. 22, 2019, but there’s no time like the present to apply.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be recognized by the editors of Buyouts for your outstanding work in 2018. Past winners include Yellow Wood Partners, Carlyle Group, Providence Equity, Levine Leichtman and Arbor Investments.
And we’re adding a new category — secondaries deal of the year. Last year we realized the secondary market is full of innovative transactions that should be recognized alongside more traditional M&A exits. So bring us your best!
Winners will be selected in seven categories:
• Small market deal of the year
• Middle market deal of the year
• Large market deal of the year
• International deal of the year
• Secondaries deal of the year
• Turnaround deal of the year
• Overall deal of the year
Take your pick!
- Buyouts delivers exclusive news and analysis about private equity deals, fundraising, top-quartile managers and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.
- VC Journal provides exclusive news and analysis about venture capital deals, fundraising, top-quartile investors and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.