Congratulations! You have subscribed to the top source of private equity news, analysis and data available today. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your Buyouts subscription.
Access your account online
By now, you should have received your log-in credentials. If not, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-455-5844. Once you are logged in to your account, your name appears in the upper right-hand corner of the Buyouts homepage. From here, click on the arrow next to your name and open a drop down menu to:
- Update your online profile.
- Choose your e-newsletter alerts.
- Manage your profile.
- View your saved articles.
- Log in and out of your account.
Click on any of the links to complete an action, such as managing your subscription.
You will be taken to a page that looks like this. Check boxes to subscribe to email alerts. Click any of the links to complete a host of other actions. Make sure to hit the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page before you exit.
Now for the best part! You have unlimited access to Buyouts industry intelligence through award-winning articles, breaking news stories, and the Buyouts bi-weekly digital magazines (from past and present). All are available by the click of the mouse. You can also easily search for specific stories by company name, industry executives, or news topics.
Read Buyouts on your tablet
Did you know that you can read an electronic copy of Buyouts on your tablet? Click the link on our homepage for the latest issue of the magazine or click on Buyouts Magazine in the navigation bar.
Alternatively, click on the Archive tab in the digital edition application to access digital copies dating back to March 2012.
Search our Data Room
Buyouts has a Data Room with profiles of more than 21,000 funds, including sponsor, vintage year, target and size details as well as facts regarding more than 36,000 private equity deals and 88,000 venture capital deals. The Data Room is powered by Thomson Reuters SDC, the largest deals database in the world. Here you can print tear sheets or export search results into .csv files. Visit the Data Room here.
Get return data for more than 2,200 funds
If you’re looking for fund return data, we have you covered. You can download an Excel file with return data for more than 2,200 funds here: https://www.pehub.com/buyouts/download-performance-data-from-over-2500-funds/. Or you can type “Annual Returns Database” into our search window. We update the file once a year.
Download our LP commitments database
Curious about which funds public limited partners have committed to since 2011? Click on the link https://www.pehub.com/buyouts/2011-2016-lp-commitments/ or type “2011-2016 LP Commitments” into our search window. Here you can download an Excel file showing more than 1,700 commitments by public LPs ranging from the Alameda County Employees’ Retirement Association to the Wyoming Retirement System.
Download data from our most recent issue
Most of the data features in each issue are available as downloadable files attached to our Market at a Glance feature. Type “Market at a Glance” into the search window and click on the most recent post. On the right side of the screen you will see “Related Files” that you can download as PDFs, such as recent LP commitments.
Find Charts of the Week
Reach our journalists
Got a tip for a story? We’d love to hear from you. Here’s how to reach us.
- Chris Witkowsky, Private Equity Editor. Chris oversees coverage for Buyouts and primarily writes about fundraising, personnel moves and LP issues. He can be reached at email@example.com or 646 356 4511.
- Luisa Beltran, Senior Editor, Private Equity. Luisa covers middle-market deals. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646 356 4510.
- Sarah Pringle, Reporter, Private Equity. Sarah covers healthcare deals. She can be reached at email@example.com or 646-356-4508 (office) or 646-946-5338 (cell).
- Dietrich Knauth, Reporter, Private Equity. Dietrich covers large institutional investors and other LPs. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-796-8331 (office).
- Iris Dorbian, Reporter, Private Equity and Venture Capital. Iris is responsible for writing news briefs for PE Hub and the PE Hub Wire. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Lawrence Aragon, Editor-in-Chief, Buyouts Insider. Larry oversees Buyouts, VCJ and PE Hub. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or on his cell at 415 203 1247.
Reach Buyouts Insider
Contact info for the entire Buyouts Insider team is here: https://www.pehub.com/contact-us/
Submit a guest article
We’re always looking for new perspectives. If you would like to write a column to be considered for publication in Buyouts, please see our guest articles guidelines here: https://www.pehub.com/guest-column-guidelines/
Advertise in our magazine or website
Do you want to purchase an ad to tell the world about a new fund or deal that just closed? Director of Sales Bob Raidt would be happy to help. Email him at email@example.com or call him at 646 356 4502.
Would you like to reprint a story from Buyouts to share with customers? Please direct all reprint inquiries for our content to:
130 W 42nd Street
T: +1 212-645-1919.
Speak at our events
If you would like to be considered as a speaker at one of our conferences, please email a short bio to our conference chief, Vikash “Vik” Magdani, at vmagdani@ buyoutsinsider.com.
Talk to customer service
We are here to help. If you’re looking for information that isn’t covered here, try our FAQ at https://www.pehub.com/faq. If you still have questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800 455 5844 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST.