- S&P downgraded Brazil’s credit rating to junk in September
- Depreciation of the real presents challenges to older deals
- Firms with fresh capital should find good prices
Does Brazil’s economic crisis represent a good opportunity to put money to work?That’s a question many private equity professionals are asking after Standard & Poor’s this month downgraded Brazil’s credit rating to junk — the next blow after Brazil’s economy slipped into recession in August. Brazil also is beset by political turmoil, with ...
Take your pick!
- Buyouts delivers exclusive news and analysis about private equity deals, fundraising, top-quartile managers and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.
- VC Journal provides exclusive news and analysis about venture capital deals, fundraising, top-quartile investors and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.