Morpheus Media was acquired by CREATETHE GROUP, a digital agency. Financial terms were not announced. AdMedia Partners served as financial advisor to Morpheus.
M&A firm AdMedia Partners today announced that it acted as exclusive financial advisor to Morpheus Media, a leading full service digital strategy and media agency, in its acquisition by CREATETHE Group, an award-winning digital agency and ecommerce technology provider.
Morpheus Media provides digital marketing services to the world’s top luxury brands and Fortune 500 companies. Its deep luxury marketing expertise and customized account management approach ensure that its clients receive accountable and innovative marketing solutions that are uniquely tailored to meet their needs. Core areas of expertise include display media, paid search, natural search optimization, social media management, mobile and pay-for-performance marketing, all combined with a constant effectiveness evaluation that allows campaigns to be customized dynamically. Morpheus Media serves leading fashion, luxury, entertainment and media brands including LVMH Group brands such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Moet & Chandon, Hennessy and Marc Jacobs, as well as The New York Times, A&E Television Network, The Economist and Net-a-Porter.
CREATETHE GROUP, recently named one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Fashion by Fast Company, partners with forward-thinking brands to deliver innovative and emotional campaigns, communications platforms and e-commerce solutions that maintain brand integrity in digital, mobile, social media and emerging technologies. CREATETHE GROUP’s next-generation digital commerce platform, CTS PLATFORM, powers digital flagship experiences across channels, seamlessly integrating global commerce, community functions and uniquely branded content. The agency’s rooster of top luxury brands includes Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, Oscar de la Renta, Bulgari Hotels and Resorts and DeBeers.
The transaction creates unparalleled digital marketing and commerce offerings for luxury brands and beyond, with a global digital commerce platform and over 250 professionals in New York and London. The strategic purchase broadens CREATETHE GROUP’s digital marketing, media and global commerce offering and positions it as the world’s leading provider of digital agency services to forward-thinking brands.
About AdMedia Partners
AdMedia Partners is a leading provider of middle market mergers and acquisition advisory services to digital and traditional media, marketing and information businesses.
Founded in 1990 and located in New York City, the firm has completed over 180 transactions worth over $8 billion since 1999. For more information about AdMedia Partners, please visit www.admediapartners.com.
Select recent transactions completed by AdMedia Partners include representing the following firms:
· ICUC Moderation Services, a leader in social media management, online content and community moderation services, in its acquisition by Aegis Media’s iProspect.
· LEVEL Studios, a leading digital marketing and technology services agency, in its acquisition by Rosetta, the largest independent interactive agency in the US and a portfolio company of Lindsay Goldberg.
· Brulant, one of the largest independent interactive marketing agencies, in its acquisition by Rosetta, a portfolio company of Lindsay Goldberg.
· Cheil Worldwide in its acquisition of The Barbarian Group, an award winning digital creative and marketing company.
· iCrossing Inc., a global digital marketing company, in its acquisition of Web development agency Proxicom, Inc.
· Range Online Media, a search marketing and online media agency, in its acquisition by iProspect, a subsidiary of Aegis Group plc.
· New Media Strategies, a leading interactive word of mouth marketing agency, in its acquisition by Meredith Corporation.
· i33 communications LLC, a digital design, development and marketing agency, in its acquisition by 360i, a subsidiary of Innovation Interactive LLC.
· Triad Digital Media, LLC, an online media and advertising services company, in its significant growth capital investment from H.I.G. Ventures, LLC.
· Marketing Direct, Inc., a leading provider of integrated marketing services to the healthcare industry, in its acquisition by KBM Group, a Wunderman company and member of WPP.
· Barefoot, a premier creative and interactive advertising agency, in its acquisition by Omnicom’s BBDO Worldwide.
· Media Storm, a leading media buying and planning agency, in its acquisition by Shamrock.
About Morpheus Media
Morpheus Media is a digital strategy and media agency providing marketing solutions to the world’s top luxury brands and Fortune 500 companies. Its deep luxury marketing expertise and customized account management approach ensure that its clients receive uniquely tailored services for accountable and innovative marketing solutions.