Diablo Technologies, a Quebec-based fabless maker of memory bridging and subsystem interconnect solutions for OEMs and DIMM manufacturers, has raised C$15 million in Series B funding. Backers include BDC Venture Capital, GTI Capital and Celtic House Venture Partners.
- Diablo Technologies, the proven lowest power, highest performance provider of memory bridging and subsystem interconnect solutions, today announced that it has secured an additional $15M in series B funding from BDC Venture Capital, GTI Capital and Celtic House Venture Partners.
- The new influx of capital will allow Diablo to focus on product development.
- New products planned are the introduction of new memory bridging devices based on Diablo ultra-low power DDR3 technology slated for Q4 2009 as well as development of new products in more consumer orientated market where low power is a quickly emerging need.
- The new capital infusion will also solidify the company's operational capability and position them as a world-class fabless semiconductor manufacturer.
- Diablo Technologies
- As the impact of power consumption in computing increases exponentially, some of the world's biggest manufacturers are turning to Diablo Technologies to help solve the inherent issues within the market