* Jenny Anderson on the inevitable privatization of U.S. infrastructure. Lex, on the other hand, expects a “great unwinding of infrastructure funds,” particularly when it comes to granddaddy Macquarie.
* The latest public pension to create a private equity allocation? The Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System.
* Arianna says VC-backed Huffington Post is not for sale.
* Lehman asks three PE firms to stay in the bidding for its asset management arm. They are: KKR, Bain and Hellman & Friedman.
* China is creating its own version of CFIUS, but Heidi says it will rarely be used.
* Winning Cubs brings more value to Sam Zell.
* Wallstrip on microlending:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=ISUq5k-jJ-g]