Since the middle of June, 32 companies have filed to take themselves public, including 14 with private equity sponsors. Thus far only Hyatt Hotels, which filed to sell $1.5 billion worth of shares, has topped the $1 billion mark.
The private equity-backed deals include:
- HealthPort, backed by ABRY Partners,
- Dollar General, backed by KKR,
- AEI, backed by Ashmore Investment Management Ltd, part of Ashmore Group Plc, (ASHM.L) and own 55 percent of its shares, as well funds managed by Eton Park Capital,
- Mirion Technologies, backed by American Capital
- InfrastruX Group Inc, owned by Tenaska Power Fund LP
- Fortinet, with VC backing from Redpoint Ventures (15.5%) and Meritech Capital Partners (10.9%), Acorn Campus Ventures, DCM, Defta Partners and WI Harper Group.
- Hyatt Hotels, backed by Goldman Sachs and Madrone Capital Partners
- Ancestry.com, backed by Spectrum Equity Partners
- RailAmerica, backed by Fortress Investment Partners
- Bayview Mortgage Capital, backed by Blackstone Group
- Vitamin Shoppe, backed by Irving Place Capital
- Ladder Capital, backed by GI Partners and Towerbrook Capital Partners
- Addus Homecare Corp., based by Eos Partners
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate, an affiliate of Apollo Management
View the full list below.