This week there are plenty of junior positions for those looking to make a start in the industry ranging from summer interns to analyst positions as well as a couple of more senior positions at Riverside Associates and H.I.G. Capital.
– Industry behemoth Blackstone is looking for a financial analyst to work within its global business development group. The group partners with all of the firm’s business units to originate and execute corporate strategic acquisitions and other growth initiatives. In addition, the group works closely with senior Blackstone management to perform corporate finance analysis.
– Blackstone is also recruiting for a summer intern for its Blackstone Charitable Foundation.
– Also looking for an analyst is Greylock Partners to support its investing and operations teams. The firm describes the role as a two to three year position, “for someone early in his or her career” giving “a rare insight into great startups, as well as how venture capital works and where it is going.” Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume, with links to Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, Quora, GitHub, or other profiles to email@example.com.
– Apollo is expanding its marketing team with the addition of a marketing/investor relations analyst. Primary responsibilities for this role are described on the firm’s website as “providing support for all aspects of the sales/marketing/client service process with a primary focus on Apollo’s current credit fund offerings and any new products or managed account in the firm’s pipeline.”
– Boston-based Riverside Associates is on the lookout for a senior associate to lead deal teams working on private transactions in the technology and healthcare sectors. According to the job description on the firm’s website, the position requires a Master’s degree in Business Administration or foreign equivalent as well as four years of experience in banking, consulting, or private equity, of which two years must be in private equity in the technology or healthcare sectors.
– H.I.G. Capital is also seeking a senior executive in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area to partner with in the Homeland Security sector. The executive will serve as an Executive-in-Residence and will lead efforts to evaluate potential acquisitions within the sector.
Image credit: Photo courtesy of Shutterstock