Mediobanca’s Cairn Capital acquires and merges with Bybrook Capital: Reuters

Mediobanca's Cairn Capital unit is acquiring and merging with London-based distressed credit specialist Bybrook Capital, reported Reuters.

Mediobanca’s Cairn Capital unit is acquiring and merging with London-based distressed credit specialist Bybrook Capital, reported Reuters. The news wire noted that Mediobanca will retain a stake of around 64 percent in the newly combined company, while the remaining 36 percent will be held by former Bybrook shareholders and Cairn Capital’s minority investors.

Source: Reuters