Venture Capital Journal, a monthly publication that’s been covering this market since 1961 is the industry’s most prominent publication. VCJ offers insight into emerging investment trends, access to industry luminaries, expert and in-depth analysis of industry issues, Fundraising trends, LP coverage and Returns figures.
For over 50 years, VCJ has been an indispensable resource for the venture capital community. More thoughtful than dailies, more insightful than the competition, VCJ gives its readers the exhaustive news, intriguing analysis and proprietary data they need to make smart investment decisions. Equally important, VCJ continues to evolve with the market, increasing its global coverage, broadening its reach to angel investors and tackling fresh topics in its cover stories.
VCJ gives you access to all the intelligence, data and analysis we have to offer in one convenient package, including:
– All current content from the monthly Venture Capital Journal (VCJ), the indispensable resource for the venture capital
– Archived VCJ content dating back to 1980 and European Venture Capital Journal content dating back to 1998.
– Access new and archived stories from peHUB, providing you with the most comprehensive source venture capital market intelligence in the world in one simple search field.
– Fresh analysis posted daily, giving you more current insight on market activity. Thomson Reuters Private Markets VCJ is a one-stop-shop for any venture capital professional’s content needs.
– Tablet friendly digital edition with interactive excel tables.
VCJ Editor in Charge Alastair Goldfisher can be reached at [email protected]
VCJ Senior Editor Mark Boslet can be reached at [email protected]
VCJ Senior Editor Joanna Glasner can be reached at [email protected]
Follow VCJ on Twitter @vcjournal