Robert W. Price enjoys world renown as an expert in the field of entrepreneurial capitalism.
“A true entrepreneur and mentor to many other entrepreneurs.”
DREAM IT! PLAN IT! DO IT!
– Advisor to global entrepreneurs and private equity investors: angel, venture, corporate executives, board members, and chairmen.
– Great multi-disciplinary entrepreneurial background. Excellent at critical thinking, problem identification, operations management, venture team development, and problem solving. Consulted with venture capitalists and their start-ups, mid-cap publicly traded NASDAQ companies, on up to multibillion-dollar publicly traded companies.
– Advises high-tech and emerging growth companies on such issues as strategic planning, global expansion, business planning, financial modeling, marketing and new product strategies, venture team development, operations management, angel/venture capital financing strategies, strategic alliances, and mergers/acquisitions.
– His clients’ business plans have raised more than $100 million from angel investors, venture capitalists, and strategic capital partners like Apax Partners, IBM, HP/Compaq, Oracle, Siemens, Apollo Management, DAG Private Equity, Leonard Green LP, Rare Medium Ventures, and Tech Coast Angels, one of the largest formal angel groups in the world.
– Very active as a Social Entrepreneur around the world, advising nonprofit groups, nonprofit causes, and social cause marketing programs for corporate business leaders.
Global Entrepreneurship Institute
Pepperdine University, The George L. Graziadio School of Business and Management
1994 – 1996