Pantheon said Dec. 19 that Imogen Richards, global head of investment structuring and strategy in London, was made a partner, while Kevin Dunwoodie, of the secondaries investment team in San Francisco, was also named partner. Robin Bailey, a partner, was appointed chief operating officer. Pantheon also unveiled another 42 promotions.
Pantheon Promotes Two to Partner and names Chief Operating Officer
Pantheon has announced the promotion to Partner of two Pantheon Investment Team Principals: Imogen Richards, Global Head of Investment Structuring and Strategy, London and Kevin Dunwoodie, Secondaries Investment Team, San Francisco. The firm has also named Pantheon Partner, Robin Bailey as Chief Operating Officer.
An additional 42 promotions are announced, including 18 promotions in the global investment team of which five are to Principal. We are delighted to welcome the following to Principal level in the investment team:
* Alec Brown, Global Secondaries, New York
* Samayita Das, Global Infrastructure and Real Assets, San Francisco
* Dinesh Ramasamy, Global Infrastructure and Real Assets, San Francisco
* Cecile Ross, U.S. Primaries, San Francisco
* Ana Maria Zarruk, Investment and Client Service, Bogotá
Seven other senior promotions are also included from Pantheon’s Investment, Global Client Services, Legal, Compliance and Technology teams:
* Christopher Banks, Deputy CCO (Americas), New York
* Maria Candelario, Senior Finance Manager, Pantheon International Plc, London
* Stuart Cullen, Head of the Investment Structuring Team, London
* Dawit Johannes, Relationship Manager, Vice President, Client Services, London
* Marc Melia, Head of Legal (Europe), London
* Martin Pein, Principal Architect, Technology, London
* Kara Zanger, Global Head of Legal, New York
The promotions include four made earlier in 2018. Following a team reorganization within Operations during 2018, two individuals assumed additional responsibilities and role changes. These are also included in the list below.
“These promotions recognize the breadth and depth of talent we are proud to possess across Pantheon and which enable us to perform and expand in an increasingly diverse and complex private market,” comments Paul Ward, Managing Partner. “I am particularly proud that Imogen and Kevin have made their way steadily through Pantheon over 14 and 11 years respectively, and their promotion to Partner demonstrates to colleagues across our global firm that Pantheon recognizes and rewards internal talent.”
Robin Bailey, promoted to Partner at the end of 2016, has been Pantheon’s Chief Financial Officer since January 2015. His appointment to COO reflects the increased complexity and expansion of Pantheon’s global business. Finance, Operations, Tax and Technology will report to Robin, who joined Pantheon in 2010 in the firm’s Finance team.