Some links to kick off your Thursday…
* A federal judge kicks the Clear Channel case back to Texas. Edge: Plaintiffs.
* A novel exit strategy for private equity firms.
* The euro falls against the dollar and yen.
* Jana maps out its operational gameplan for CNet.
* Leverage cuts both ways for Sam Zell. It helped him sell Equity Office, but may snare him with Tribune. BreakingViews gives its… view.
* DealBook looks at our Leveraged Planet.
* TechCrunch50 vs. Demo. Edge: Blogs where each will advertise.