Some links to kick off your Tuesday:
* What will it take to get you in this Chrysler (loan) today?
* Fake Schwarzman says that a real shareholder wouldn’t sue Blackstone.
* Banc of America chief Ken Lewis with the understatement of the year: It would be too early to strike up the band and sing ‘Happy Days Are Here Again.'”
* What do Jim Cramer, Kevin Rose and the U.S. Patent Office know about Apple’s 3G phone?
* Former Goldman and UBS banker Evan Newmark joins Deal Journal as a columnist. Yes, I’m kinda jealous.
* The bright-line test for foreign ownership is questioned.
* XM-Sirius merger:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=AQC2OU9VH9M]