* Dave Weidner: The No-Loss Sell Rule
* More evidence that SWF=Dumb Money. No imagine the shock a bunch of those funds are going to feel when some of their private equity investments crater, despite the “security” of FAS 157… Dumb and angry money.
* Is Google forming a venture capital group?
* More bad news for cleantech IPO prospects: BP opts against an offering for its renewables unit.
* Wall Street CEOs say the darndest things.
* It looks like CalPERS is about to lose a bunch of its members.
* Deutsche Bank write-downs swell beyond $11 billion.