* Paul Graham: A fundraising survival guide for entrepreneurs.
* Apollo, GSO and TPG snap up another $13 billion in leveraged loans — most of it coming from RBS.
* The SEIU hopes to get a bill passed in the State of Washington, which would require greater transparency from private equity funds that receive investments from the state pension system (SWIB).
* Google: We’ve made no money from YouTube or Postini. Doubleclick, though, is another story.
* Jason Kincaid: The California noncompete ruling won’t change anything.
* Wallstrip on Twitter:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=5lAOMwOV62E]