* Did a Wikipedia poster (sort of) break the news that all of Lehman was for sale?
* In a bear market, even the teddies struggle.
* “Google killer” Cuil launched earlier this summer to big hype, and over $30 million in VC funding. But TechCrunch has been on the search startup’s case before, and now learns that its VP of product has quit.
* Private equity firms keep buying up debt in their own portfolio companies. The latest? KKR and Permira take up around €100 million of ProSiebenSat.1 Media notes.
* Martin Hennecke: “We expect a depression in the United States. We expect a depression, very possibly, also in Europe.”
* Q&A with Nielson’s Jesse Goranson on mobile advertising.
* Fannie & Freddie: Dangerously off message?