* No more free lunch at Google. Literally.
* John Doerr offers 11 ways for companies to stay afloat in hard times.
* Where did all of AIG’s cash go? Probably down a dark hole that was much deeper than most of us peons ever knew.
* Morning Call: Gains expected at the open, but it will all end up being about the GDP numbers.
* Bob Woodward speaks at the Turnaround Management Association’s annual convention, and compares the Bush Administration to a distressed company.
* The rich get richer: A still-employed banker wins the lotto.
* Was GE to blame for yesterday’s later sell-off?
* Paul Volcker on Charlie Rose: