* Suffer a heart attack? It may be your lousy boss’ fault.
* Steven Pearlstein: The Citi bailout is steeped in irony.
* From the Backed into a Corner Dep’t: KKR has cut back its fund-raising expectations.
* Collapsing oil prices have Candover over a barrel.
* What does Sam Zell really think about the newspaper business?
* Twitter buys the IP of Values of N, which had raised a small amount of VC funding from firms like First Round Capital, Sherpalo Ventures and Mountain Ventures.
* Should Tim Geithner take office immediately?
* Carl Icahn: Shareholders should decide where companies incorporate.
* From last week’s Buyouts West event, Alex Haislip moderates a panel on technology deal-making: