* Could the global credit freeze have a second act?
* Need a way to pay for the auto bailout? We could do it by ending the “war” on marajuana.
* Wall Street recruiter Joe Goldsmith is opening up his own search firm. Today. When no one is hiring. Does he know something the rest of us don’t?
* Scott Kirsner: 10 pieces of advice for an entrepreneur in search of funding.
* Just about 24 hours to go before we find out if President Bush will pardon Michael Milken.
* Will dwindling finance options spark a wave of biotech deal-making?
* NY Post: Big Clear Channel layoffs this week.
* He had a dream, and tomorrow another piece of it will be realized: