* Sequoia Capital China loses one of its founding partners, and the other is being sued for $206 million by The Carlyle Group. George Chen has the story.
* Wall Street’s hottest employer is… Lehman Brothers?
* Joe wants to know if GE shareholders are still paying for Jack Welch’s toilet paper.
* Are high-speed trains finally on the fast track? Mike Dukakis thinks so. If he’s right, then private equity firms are sure to be fast on his heels.
* We just finished the Dow’s worst January in 113 years.
* Now we know how Cash4Gold spent some of that VC funding from Highland Capital Partners and General Catalyst: