peHUB Wire readers: Go here for Monday’s First Read.
* James Surowiecki: What the hell is Richard Shelby talking about, when he says it’s time to begin “burying” banks?
* VCs Mike Moritz and Arthur Rock lose their billionaire status. A tear…
* Mercury News: Biotech industry is bracing for a wave of massive M&A.
* Jason Calcanis offers $250k to be one of Twitter’s “suggested users.”
* Researchers develop a self-healing car. Well, they developed a technology to automatically repair scratches on a car, although it only works once in the same spot.
* Photo of the Day. Where Bernie Madoff rested his head last night (thx Clusterstock):