* Matthew Stewart: The value of an MBA has collapsed, and it’s not re-inflating anytime soon. If ever.
* Blogging for Dollars: CEO of online health info company Trusera writes on company blog: “Unless we can raise additional funds for the company by the end of April, we will close Trusera to the public on April 30.
* The most novel Twitter app so far: “Researchers at New York University’s interactive telecommunications program have come up with a device that allows plants to tell owners when they need water or if they’ve had too much via the social network blogging service Twitter.”
* Jonathan Weil: “You can’t have a price-earnings ratio without earnings. And by one important financial benchmark, the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index doesn’t have any.”
* Jeff Sonnenfeld of Yale School of Management: Obama Administration could cure mob-ocracy with competence.
* Obama hits the AIG spot (h/t Kedrosky):