* Wanna be a bank CEO? Iceland’s Arion bank is hiring!
* And in the WTF category, we know Goldman Sachs has been the target of a lot of populist ire lately, but are its employees loading up on pistols to defend themselves against a potential uprising?
* Harvard has an MBA Oath. To a more perfect world! Or something.
* In related b-school news, U.S. MBA programs are casting a wider net in search of international students. Forget China and India. Think Nigeria, Vietnam, and Kazakhstan.
* And call this progress. Carlyle has agreed to share more of its fees with investors.