Some quick links as I prep to give an opening speech at a PE fundraising confference here in Boston:
* Private equity pros say they love India, and will stand by it in both good and bad times. The Indian government, however, is not convinced.
* An Israeli VC puts Hamenofim Street up against Sand Hill Road.
* Next bank merger? How about Citi Morgan Chase?
* Tesla Motors names a new CEO, which means that Michael Marks can get back to his gig with KKR.
* Speaking of KKR, it may be worth just half of what Blackstone is worth.
* S&P supports the notion that smaller is better. Well, at least when it comes to placing leveraged loans.