1. Robert Ackerman took the cake this week with a post on VC’s tipping point
2. Mark Boslet tracked returns for Grove Street via CalPERS
3. David Toll asked PE if it was down with BDCs. Emphatically, it responded: “Yeah, you know me!”
4. Jonathan Marino sung the blues with PE and VC pros sidelined for the NBA Finals
5. Bad news for Zynga amid the turbulent mobile gaming market
6. You might not know the latest on program related investments—but Connie Loizos did
7. Leonard Green can’t get into too many deals lately—and you, readers, can’t seem to get enough of them, either
8. Lawrence Aragon had the latest on Accel backing LightSpeed
9. Luisa Beltran sat in with Blackrock’s PEP head… who likes VC?
10. Of course you’d all be interested to know how PE performed against public markets in 2011, right?
Image Credit: Shutterstock.com