Home 100m-500m

100m-500m

Doughty Hanson has sold its remaining 26.6% stake in RHM, the UK food group it floated in 2005, for £247m. The shares in the latest placing were priced at 266 pence per share, down from the 275 pence per share when they were listed on the London Stock Exchange in July 2005. The sale marks […]
HgCapital has sold Castlebeck, a UK provider of specialist healthcare and rehabilitation services for adults and adolescents with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour, to Castle Holdings Limited for £255m. The sale comes four years after HgCapital acquired the business from 3i, which saw it invest £20m of equity for an 85% stake. Since July 2002, […]
Swiss alternative asset specialists Partners Group has raised €282m for its final close of Partners Group Global Mezzanine 2005, beating its €250m target. The fund will aim to invest 70% in mezzanine funds, with the remaining 30% focused on direct mezzanine tranches on private equity backed deals. Partners Group has already committed 55% of the […]
Italian insurance group Generali has launched a fund-of-funds, committing €175m of its own money. The fund is to be managed by AMB Generali Private Equity. Ten insurance companies of the group, among them four French investors and Generali Austria, have committed to the fund. AMB Generali Private Equity GmbH was founded in 2002 and initially […]
German mid-market buyout firm Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (DBAG) has made €98m following the IPO of portfolio company Bauer, a German building company, on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The initial share price for Bauer at IPO was €16.75 per share, towards the bottom of its €16.50 to €21.50 offer range, raising €135m and giving it a […]
Orthogonal Partners, a venture set up by former members of the Sainsbury family office, is launching its first investment vehicle to create a globally diversified portfolio of assets. The fund’s objective is to achieve returns of between 15% and 20% net IRR and is expected to have a size of US$200m. The fund will invest […]
ABN AMRO Capital is acquiring Amtico International, a manufacturer of high end flooring, from Electra Private Equity in a secondary buyout transaction. The sale of the £98.25m business is expected to complete in four weeks. As a result of the buyout, ABN AMRO Capital will acquire a 56% stake in Amtico. The company’s management team […]
Gilde Healthcare Partners, the Dutch venture firm, has held a first closing of Gilde Healthcare II (GHC II) on €85m, with a final closing on at least €125m anticipated later in the year. Banks invested 47% of the capital raised so far, with fund-of-funds investing 24%, pension funds 11%, 6% from biotech cross-over funds and […]
pehub
pehub

Copyright PEI Media

Not for publication, email or dissemination