* Bill Gross: “Greed will come again. But for now, the trend is the other way and it promises to persist for a generation at a minimum.”
* David Callaway: Time to worry. Banks are recommending each other’s shares again.
* Q2 data dump: 32 pages of M&A and private equity deal data, league tables, etc.
* New photos of the Madoffs at play. Could be worse, I guess. At least they’re not nude photos of the Madoffs at play.
* The EVCA has released a new code of conduct for placement agents. Here you go.
* Kip Kirkpatrick’s decision to run for Illinois State Treasurer won’t trigger a keyman vote at Water Street Healthcare Partners, the private equity shop he co-founded and is now leaving. Apparently the only listed keyman is fellow co-founder Tim Dugan. Kinda odd, but ok. Still doesn’t mean all LPs are thrilled thatContinue