Want to catch up on what your colleagues found most interesting on peHUB over the past five days? Here are the posts from peHUB staffers with the most pageviews from Feb. 14 to Feb 18.
1. It’s Not a Bubble, People; It’s a Pyramid Scheme – by Connie Loizos, posted on Feb. 17.
2. Sequoia Capital India in Turmoil – by Mark Boslet, posted on Feb. 14.
3. Private Equity Steers Back to Auto Industry – by Mark Boslet, posted on Feb. 14.
4. Joncarlo Mark Resigns From CalPERs – by Gregory Roth, posted on Feb. 15.
5. Here We Go Again: Obama Proposes Hiking Carried Interest Tax – by Bernard Vaughan, posted on Feb. 14.
6. Razorfish and McCann Execs on What Brands Are Generally Doing Right, and Wrong, With Social Media – by Connie Loizos, posted on Feb. 14.
7. Carlyle Taps Friedman As Its Next CFO – by Luisa Beltran, posted on Feb. 14.
8. Another Unprofitable (But Growing!) Web Company Files Its S-1: Active Network – by Connie Loizos, posted on Feb. 15.
9. Judge Delays Del Monte Sale, Chastises Barclays – by Luisa Beltran, posted on Feb. 15.
10. Poll: Is Mark Cuban Right About Internet Pyramid Scheme? – by Lawrence Aragon, posted on Feb. 17.