Mobile payments company Square Inc is set to price shares for its IPO late Wednesday [...]Continue
Many companies gearing up for initial public offerings in the United States are expected to stick with their plans despite a wave of discounted pricings this week, though the size of their stock sales could be cut, industry experts told Reuters News.Continue
Unicorn deals look dazzling on paper, but high valuations are slowing the path to exit. [...]Continue
VC-backed IPO activity rebounded in Q2, as 27 companies raised $3.4 billion in proceeds, according [...]Continue
It’s time to catch up on the stories and slideshows your colleagues found most compelling on peHUB this week. Here are the top 10 posts that garnered the most pageviews from regular readers from Aug. 22 to Aug. 26. Hot topics included fund returns at CalPERS and Louisiana Teachers’, VC- and PE-backed IPOs and M&A, and Apple.
1. Cash Machine Slideshow: CalPERS’ Top 10 VC Funds Based on Return of Cold, Hard Cash — by Mark Boslet
2. Slideshow: Top 10 U.S. Tech/Telecom Advisors, Qatalyst Jumps To 10th — by Luisa Beltran
3. Looking Back at Our Favorite Apple Knockoffs — by Connie Loizos
4. Slideshow: Top And Bottom-Performing Funds Of Louisiana Teachers’ — by David Toll
5. Black Gives Himself 60th Birthday Party of Bad Taste — by Luisa Beltran
6. Slideshow: Top 10 PE-Backed Companies Waiting To Go Public (subscription required) — by Luisa Beltran
7. Stock Market Turmoil Not Expected to Hurt Tech M&A — by Lawrence Aragon
8. Sequoia Capital and Technology Crossover Ventures Stand to Gain from Redemption Rights for eHarmony — by Alistair Barr, Reuters
9. Cornell to Stanford: Stay Out of New York — by Connie Loizos
10. What Today’s 4 IPO Filings Tell Us About the Market for New Offerings — by Joanna Glasner
Want to catch up on what your colleagues found most interesting on peHUB this week? Here are the posts written by our staff that garnered the most pageviews from March 7 to March 11.
1. Disqus to Facebook: “We Aren’t Shaking In Our Boots” – by Connie Loizos.
2. Is Savvis Finally Up for Sale? Tech Co. Said to Have Hired Qatalyst – by Luisa Beltran.
3. Schwarzman, At $5.9B, Among Richest LBO Pros (Well Ahead Of Kravis) – by Steve Bills.
4. Summit Partners Raising $3B Growth Equity, $450M Venture Funds – by Mark Boslet.
5. Doerr, Moritz Make Forbes’ Billionaire List; Will They Make the Resurrected Midas List, Too? – by Alastair Goldfisher.
6. Israeli Venture Funds Raised Zero Dollars in 2010; The Situation is “Critical” – by Connie Loizos.
7. HCA Doesn’t Look So Bad. Here’s The Top 10 PE-backed IPOs – by Luisa Beltran.
8. It Took Two Years But Wynnchurch’s Third Fund Comes In at $603M – by Luisa Beltran.
9. This Anti-Registration Campaign Might Have Legs – by Bernard Vaughan.
10. Sequoia, Google Ventures Join $32M Round For HubSpot – by Mark Boslet.Continue