Here are the 10 most popular private equity-related posts on peHUB for Sept. 25 – Oct. 2. (Go here for our top 10 VC posts and a great photo of Jared Leto’s amazing hair.)
1. Using smart chips Carlyle Group tracked LP movements at annual meeting
2. Platinum Equity seeks buyer for Ranger Boats
3. Michigan MBA students launch school’s first private equity club
4. Ex-Madison Capital execs join Angelo Gordon lending business
5. Jobs of the week: Blackmore Partners, Harman, Mesirow Financial and Texas ERS
6. Hellman & Friedman puts SSP on the block: Sources
7. Gores Group finds a buyer for Sage Auto
8. Incentives part of routine offering from GPs on fundraising trail
9. Vista Equity to buy Tibco Software for $4.3 billion
10. Carlyle gave LPs option not to use smart badges
For subscribers to peHUB sister publication Buyouts, here are the top three online stories over the past seven days.
Not a Buyouts subscriber? Be a sport and subscribe today!
Photo courtesy of Ranger Boats