Here are the 10 most popular private equity-related posts on peHUB for Oct. 3 – 9. (Go here for our top 10 VC posts.)
1. Thomson Reuters sells peHUB, Buyouts, VCJ to UCG
2. First Reserve quietly closes Fund XIII well below target
3. Madison Dearborn brings Fund VII to market
4. Jobs of the week: Chicago, HarbourVest, West Monroe and State Street hiring
5. JPM, others underwrite aggressive Tibco buyout loan
6. American Beacon may be too expensive for PE
7. Seidler brings Fund V to market with $350 mln target
8. Platinum Equity seeks buyer for Ranger Boats
9. Siris Capital returns to market with Fund III targeting $1 bln: Buyouts
10. Using smart chips Carlyle Group tracked LP movements at annual meeting
For subscribers to peHUB sister publication Buyouts, here are the top three online stories over the past seven days.
Not a Buyouts subscriber? Be a sport and subscribe today!
Photo credit: Illustration courtesy of ShutterStock. Composite by Lawrence Aragon for peHUB