Here are the 10 most popular private equity-related posts on peHUB for Aug. 22 – 28. (Go here for this week’s most popular venture capital posts.)
1. Kelso offers market-beating terms to help raise Fund IX
2. LPs navigate the most historically crowded fundraising market
3. Centerplate board censures CEO who reportedly abused dog in his care
4. Tate’s Bake Shop is on the block
5. Jobs of the Week: S&P Capital IQ, Fortress Investment Group, Robin Judson Partners, Kamran Capital Group
6. Exclusive: Two Chicago Growth Partners executives raise $350 mln for new venture
7. H.I.G. Capital targets next Bayside debt fund with some new faces
8. Jobs of the Week: ORIX USA, Blackstone, Dyal Capital, South Carolina recruiting
9. Skillsoft Corp. to buy SumTotal from Vista
10. Aperion, Falcon Investment to buy Ontario Drive & Gear
For subscribers to peHUB sister publication Buyouts, here are the top three online stories over the past seven days.
Not a Buyouts subscriber? Well, grab your credit card and click here.
Photo of model holding doberman puppy courtesy of ShutterStock