Here are the 10 most popular private equity-related posts on peHUB for Sept. 12 – 18. (Looking for the top 10 VC posts? Go here.)
1. Hellman flies through mega-fundraising on Fund VIII
2. Apax to sell TriZetto for $2.7 bln
3. CalPERS hires Mahboob Hossain to lead four-person co-invest team
4. Thomson Reuters puts peHUB, Buyouts and VCJ on block
5. Jobs of the week: Bison, OrbiMed, PennSERS, Susquehanna hiring
6. H.I.G. Bayside loses another managing director
7. GTCR-owned Vocus and Cision buy Visible Technologies
8. Five tips for making partner at your private equity firm
9. KKR seals $551 mln Pioneer DJ deal
10. Angeles Equity Fund I targets $300 mln
For subscribers to peHUB sister publication Buyouts, here are the top three online stories over the past seven days.
Not a Buyouts subscriber? Grab your credit card and click here.
Photo: Top 10 image courtesy of ShutterStock. Composite by Lawrence Aragon