TPG, Rockbridge Growth look to sell stakes in AXS: Wall Street Journal

TPG and Rockbridge Growth Equity are exploring strategic options for their stakes in AXS, the Wall Street Journal reported. The two firms hold 62 percent of AXS, which values the ticketing company at $250 million, the story said. Anschutz Entertainment Group, which holds the remaining 38 percent of AXS, isn’t interested in selling its stake, the WSJ said.