Trilantic North America has beefed up its leadership team by promoting five staffers to partners. They are as follows: Glenn Jacobson, Jeremy Lynch, James Manges, Li Zhang and Elliot Attie.
Trilantic North America, a private equity firm with $4.4 billion in assets under management, today announced the promotion of five investment professionals to partners, strengthening the firm’s senior leadership since its formation in 2009.
“I am exceptionally proud of the leadership team we have built at Trilantic North America. Each of these individuals has contributed a tremendous deal to Trilantic in building a successful private equity firm focused on the middle market that deploys capital diligently on behalf of our investors,” said Charlie Ayres, Chairman and Managing Partner of Trilantic North America. “The senior leadership team has worked together for over a decade, which is a testament of their dedication to the firm, our investors and our investments.”
The following new Partners join Chairman and Managing Partner Charlie Ayres, President and Managing Partner Danny James, Managing Partners Chris Manning and Jon Mattson, and Partner Charles Moore, as the expanded leadership team:
· Glenn Jacobson, promoted to Partner. Glenn is also a member of the Investment Committee of TEP, with a primary focus on investments in the energy sector. Glenn joined Lehman Brothers Merchant Banking (LBMB) in 2005.
· Jeremy Lynch, promoted to Partner. Jeremy’s primary focus is on investments in the business and financial services sectors. Jeremy re-joined LBMB in 2005, having previously worked as an Analyst and Associate at LBMB from 1999 to 2003.
· James (“Jamie”) Manges, promoted to Partner. Jamie’s primary focus is on investments in the consumer sector. Jamie joined LBMB as a Principal in 2008.
· Li Zhang, promoted to Partner. Li’s primary focus is on investments in the business services sector. Li joined LBMB in 2000.
· Elliot Attie, promoted to Partner. Elliot is the Chief Financial Officer of Trilantic North America. Elliot joined LBMB in 2008.
“These individuals have played an important role in Trilantic North America’s success to date and continue to be essential figures to the future of the Firm,” added Danny James, Managing Partner and President of Trilantic North America. “They each exemplify the energy, diverse capabilities and unparalleled work ethic that we have demonstrated across our investment team.”
About Trilantic North America
Trilantic North America is a private equity firm focused on control and significant minority investments in North America. Trilantic North America’s primary investment focus is in the business services, consumer, energy and financial services sectors. As of December 31, 2014, Trilantic North America manages four private equity funds with aggregate capital commitments of $5.6 billion. For more information, visit www.trilantic.com.