Kaseya said Wednesday that it has named Fred Voccola as CEO and that Yogesh Gupta has been elected the new Chairman of the Board. Voccola was most recently a Present and General Manager of Yodle’s Brand Networks Division. Insight Venture Partners invested in Kaseya, a provider of IT management software, in 2013.
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM–(Marketwired – Jul 8, 2015) – Kaseya®, the leading provider of cloud-based IT management software, today announced it has named Fred Voccola as CEO and that Yogesh Gupta has been elected the new Chairman of the Board of the company.
Mr. Voccola has an extensive successful track record as a technology executive, President and CEO, with repeated success jumpstarting high growth for venture and private equity backed businesses across multiple areas of technology, including infrastructure software, financial technology, ad technology, business analytics, and marketing automation.
Mr. Voccola comes to Kaseya from Yodle, where he served as the President and General Manager of their Brand Networks Division, providing digital and market automation solutions to small and medium businesses. Prior to joining Yodle, Mr. Voccola served as the President of Nolio, Inc., a DevOps SaaS company, where he drove 100% year-over-year growth and successfully sold the business to Computer Associates. Prior to Nolio, Mr. Voccola co-founded and served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Trust Technology Corp., which he grew to $28M in three years and sold to FGI Global. Earlier, Mr. Voccola co-founded and served as Chief Operating Officer of Identify Software, growing the business from $1M to $60M during his five-year tenure, culminating in a sale to BMC Software. Mr. Voccola then served as Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Services at BMC Software. Prior to Identify Software, Mr. Voccola served in various management and executive roles at Intira, which was sold to Divine Systems, and Prism Solutions, which was sold to Ardent Software/Informix/IBM.
“I am thrilled to be able to bring Fred onboard as our new CEO,” said Yogesh Gupta, Chairman of the Board of Kaseya. “His outstanding track record of driving transformational growth for high-velocity software businesses and investing in the success of his customers is second to none.”
Kaseya has seen dramatic company transformation and success over the past two years under Mr. Gupta’s leadership. In addition to building a strong leadership team and organisation, the company has delivered significant business growth and product innovation, including:
- Transforming the company into a cloud business from both a product and go-to-market perspective — nearly 70 percent of Kaseya’s new customers purchased its cloud offering in 2014
- Growing new cloud subscriptions by almost 40 percent year-over-year in 2014
- Changing the company’s revenue model to be subscription-based from a predominantly on-premise perpetual model
- Growing the global channel business 40 percent, year-over-year in 2014
- Implementing a completely agile product development model and accelerating Kaseya product releases to three dependable, high-quality releases per year
- Significant investment in the performance, reliability and security of the core VSA IT management product, including unveiling the world’s fastest remote control and many other industry leading capabilities
- Acquisition and integration of key complementary technologies, including Scorpion Software for Identity and Access Management (IAM), RoverApps for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) management, 365 Command for cloud application administration, and Zyrion for cloud monitoring and management
- Significant investments in customer relationships and customer success
“The opportunity at Kaseya is tremendous,” said Fred Voccola, CEO of Kaseya. “The organisation, team, and products that Yogesh and the rest of the company have built are nothing short of world-class. I couldn’t be more excited to have the opportunity to come in at this juncture in Kaseya’s development to help our customers reach new heights and lead the next phase of hyper growth for the company.”
Kaseya is the leading provider of cloud-based IT management and security software. Kaseya solutions allow Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and IT organisations to efficiently manage and secure IT in order to drive IT service and business success. Offered as both an industry-leading cloud solution and on-premise software, Kaseya solutions empower MSPs and mid-sized enterprises to command all of IT centrally, manage remote and distributed environments with ease, and automate across IT management functions. Kaseya solutions are in use by more than 10,000 customers worldwide in a wide variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media, technology, finance, and more. Kaseya, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland is privately held with a presence in over 20 countries. To learn more, please visit www.kaseya.com.