- Deadline is Friday, Feb. 23, 2018
- Check out the rules pdf below
- Six categories from which to choose
It’s that time again. The days are shorter. The temperature is dropping. And Buyouts is now accepting nominations for its 18th annual Deal of the Year awards, honoring exceptional buyouts that were fully or mostly realized in 2017. The deadline for submissions is Friday, Feb. 23, 2018, but there’s no time like the present to apply.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be recognized by the editors of Buyouts for your outstanding work in 2017. Past winners include KPS Capital Partners, Carlyle Group, Providence Equity, Levine Leichtman and Arbor Investments.
Winners will be selected in six categories:
• Deal of the year
• Large market deal of the year
• Middle market deal of the year
• Small market deal of the year
• Turnaround of the year
• International deal of the year
Download the deal of the year awards 2018 pdf here. Again, the deadline is Friday, Feb. 23, 2018. Good luck!
Questions? Reach me at [email protected]
Photo courtesy of viafilms/iStock/Getty Images