It’s only the first week of the New Year and already there’s been a lot of news. Stocks are rebounding, Kodak is reportedly filing for bankruptcy and Blackstone looks like it has finally finished raising its $16 billion mega fund.
Looking back at 2011, what PE story stood out the most for you? Check one of the boxes in our poll or fill in the blank.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
UPDATED: Nearly 28% of voters picked Romney as the top story.
- Question of the Week: What Are You Thankful For? — UPDATED
- Question of the Week: Why Is Facebook Taking So Long to Go Public? UPDATED with Poll Results
- Question of the Week: If You Had a Do-Over, Would You Still Go into PE or VC? — UPDATED
- Question of the Week: Which CEO Is Next to Go? UPDATED
- Question of the Week: Is Amazon’s Kindle Fire an iPad Killer? UPDATED with Poll Results