Some links to kick off your Friday:
* Is Dubai’s debt cloud about to burst?
* Chris Sacca is leaving Google, where he had been in charge of special initiatives (including that wireless spectrum buy). Next up? Angel investing.
* Speaking of Google, the search giant wants to create its own version of Wikipedia.
* Still speaking of Google, two consumer groups throw a Hail Mary to prevent the proposed acquisition of DoubleClick.
* Citigroup reverses course, and will rescue seven structured investment vehicles (SIVs)
* Mike Greeley of IDG Ventures enters the East Coast/West Coast “great company” debate.