Time to catch up on some great stories you may have missed this week. Here are the 10 most popular posts on peHUB based on number of unique pageviews from our regular readers for April 15– 19.
1. Jobs of the Week: Fortress and Sequoia Capital are Hiring – by Angela Sormani
2. Harvard’s Private Equity Chief Resigns – by Gregory Roth
3. 5 Habits of Great Startup CEOs – by Scott Johnson from New Atlantic Ventures
4. Wow! Oaktree Earns Back 58% of Osmose Investment in Less than a Year – by Luisa Beltran
5. Spark’s Bijan Sabet Talks about Lessons from Twitter, Why He’s Still Bullish on Consumer, More — Video – by Lawrence Aragon
6. The Affordable Care Act: Catalyzing A Golden Age In Healthcare Investing – by Al Waxman, Psilos Group
7. Investors Eagerly Back KPS Fund IV Despite Premium Carry – by Luisa Beltran
8. Fenway Partners Preps Easton-Bell Sports for Auction, Sale Could Fetch $900M – Sources – by Olivia Oran and Soyoung Kim, Reuters
9. Silver Lake’s Glenn Hutchins Sees Tech Outpacing GDP – Video – by Steve Gelsi
10. Montgomery & Co. Gets Out of the Advisory Business – by peHUB staff
Photo courtesy of ShutterStockGet your FREE trial or subscribe now to Buyouts to find new deal opportunities, super-charge your fundraising efforts and track top managers.